Opening in January 2019!
When a loved one is experiencing memory loss, you may be deeply concerned about his or her safety, happiness and quality of life. Should he or she need more support, Trinity Springs’ memory care neighborhood will be the perfect solution. Our compassionate, experienced memory care team members are specially trained to care for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. Programs and activities are designed to meet each individual’s capabilities, needs and preferences while providing meaningful interactions and experiences. Our assisted living memory care environment is designed to be safe, secure and engaging. Both indoor and outdoor spaces offer an atmosphere in which residents can live their best lives.
Our Philosophy on Memory Care
At Trinity Springs, our memory care program is rooted in the belief that individuals flourish in an environment that promotes self-worth through positive relationships and meaningful activities. Here are six ways we live that philosophy every day:
- Team member training: All employees go through a comprehensive training program and ongoing education.
- A focus on strengths, not limitations: We empower residents to do all they can, no matter where they are in life.
- Resident-caregiver partnerships: Trained caregivers partner with residents, encouraging them to use their skills and abilities, and helping when assistance is needed.
- A home-like environment: From the moment you step onto the Trinity Springs campus, you’ll notice that it feels like home. Residents decorate their studios and suites with treasured possessions, relax in a cozy common living room area and dine in inviting surroundings.
- Security and comfort: Resident safety is foremost in our minds, so all areas of the community are secure and comfortable, staffed by trained caregivers 24 hours a day.
- Personalized care plan: Each of our residents has unique needs, abilities and preferences, which are taken into account when we create an individualized care plan.
Memory Care Services
In Trinity Springs’ memory care neighborhood, your loved one will receive all of the services offered in assisted living, provided by a team specially trained in communicating with and caring for those in need of memory support. Specialized programming will center on the individuality and interests of each resident. In addition to assistance with day to day activities, such as bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, eating, walking, taking medications and more, based on your personal service level, memory care will include:
- Full service dining
- Weekly housekeeping and flat laundry service
- All utilities included except telephone
- Basic cable TV
- Wi-Fi conveniently available throughout the campus
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, banking and medical appointments
- Life-enriching activities and programming for social, physical, intellectual and spiritual wellness
- Maintenance and repairs of the apartments, building and grounds for carefree living
- 24-hour emergency response system for resident safety and peace of mind
- 24-hour on-site staff
- The reassurance of chaplain services and other spiritual care
- Lovely outdoor courtyard designed around the needs of memory care residents
Memory Care monthly fees start at $4,995 per person for companion suites and $5,895 for private studios apartments.
Memory Care Floor Plans
Memory care offers 48 lovely private-studio apartments and two-bedroom companion suites with shared kitchenettes and bathrooms.