Live independently with a little extra help…
Assisted Living at Trinity Springs
What is assisted living at Trinity Springs? A carefree, active senior lifestyle enhanced with the personal care and health care you need to maintain your independence. Our apartments are the largest in the area and ready for you to furnish as you wish. Housekeeping and linen laundering are done for you along with building maintenance. Leave the day-to-day chores to us and you’ll have more time for your interests and the people you love!
Every day, you can choose from a variety of social opportunities, events, entertainment, Bible studies, classes and others, chosen by the people who live here and directed by our activity professionals. Exercise classes may help improve your strength, balance and mobility. Trips to local restaurants and attractions are planned and our transportation will take you there.
Delicious meals are made for you three times daily and professionally served in our elegant dining room!
Included in your monthly rent:
- Choices in studio, one- or two-bedroom private apartment
- Full kitchen with all-electric appliances
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Personal pendant emergency call
- Delicious dining with chef-prepared meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Sprinkler system, smoke alarms and emergency call system
- Individual apartment controls for heat and air conditioning
- All property tax and utilities including telephone, basic cable television and wireless internet service
- Maintenance and repairs of apartments, building and grounds
- Rich variety of activities with a full calendar of recreational, educational and entertaining events
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and entertaining and recreational events
- Chaplain is on site for services and spiritual care needs of residents, families and staff
“Thank you for taking such great care of my parents, Trinity Springs…there is none better… 10 stars.”
Assisted Living monthly fees start at $3,450.00
Assisted living services
Assisted living services are tailored for each person. A registered nurse will complete an assessment with you and your family to determined the services that are most beneficial for you. Services can include medication management and administration, vital signs checks and nurse monitoring, morning and evening cares, assistance with bathing and dressing, assistance with dining, escorts and assistance with mobility, safety checks and nurse coordination with medical providers. Other services are available if needed or as ordered by a physician.
Our care staff are on site 24 hours each day. A licensed nurse is on call for staff needs 24 hour every day. A personal pendant and call system is available for your peace of mind.
A sampling of floor plans
Choose a floor plan to fit your lifestyle. Studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom with den and two-bedroom apartments available.
Studio 480–594 sq ft | View Larger
Studio 480–594 sq ft
One Bedroom 605–836 sq ft | View Larger
One Bedroom 605–836 sq ft
One Bedroom with Den 815–1008 sq ft | View Larger
One Bedroom with Den 815–1008 sq ft
Two Bedroom 1,043–1,098 sq ft | View Larger
Two Bedroom 1,043–1,098 sq ft
Two Bedroom 1,043–1,098 sq ft View Larger